Serves: 6 • Prep Time: 15 min
- 3-5 Green and White Cucumbers
- 1/2 Sweet Onion
- 1/2 cup White Wine Vinegar
- 3 cups Water
- Fresh Dill to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon Crushed Red Pepper Flakes
- 1 teaspoon Sugar
- Use a peeler to carve decorative lines along the green cucumbers. Slice all cucumbers into rounds.
- Thinly slice the onion into bite-sized pieces.
- Finely chop dill leaves.
- Combine all ingredients in a large serving dish or bowl and mix well. The cucumbers should be fully submerged in liquid. Add more vinegar and water if needed.
- Cover and refrigerate at least 3 hours. (You can also prepare them a day or a two in advance and store them in the refrigerator until ready to serve.)