Serves: 4 • Prep Time: 10 min • Cook Time: 5 min
- 3 cups Sugar Snap Peas
- 2 Tablespoons fresh Mint, chiffonaded
- 2 teaspoons Olive Oil
- 1 Tablespoon fresh Lemon Juice
- 1 teaspoon fresh Lemon Zest
- 1 pinch sugar
- Bring a medium pot of water to boil. While you wait, trim the ends and strings from the sugar snap peas.
- Boil the sugar snap peas for about two minutes, until crisp-tender, then drain in a colander and run cold water over them to retain the vibrant green color.
- Combine olive oil, lemon juice, lemon zest, and sugar in the empty medium pot and toss the sugar snap peas and mint to coat.