Serves: 4 • Prep Time: 30 min • Cook Time: 15 min
- 2 teaspoons grated Lemon Rind
- 3 Tablespoons fresh Lemon Juice
- 2 Tablespoons Olive Oil
- 1 clove Garlic, minced
- 5 oz. Arugula
- 4 boneless skinless Chicken Breasts
- 1 cup Cherry Tomatoes, halved
- 1/4 cup dry White Wine
- Salt and freshly ground Pepper
- Combine lemon rind, lemon juice, 1 Tablespoon olive oil, and minced garlic in a large salad bowl. Add arugula and salt and pepper to taste. Toss well.
- Place each chicken breast between 2 sheets of heavy duty plastic wrap. pound each piece to 1/4-inch thickness using a meat mallet or small heavy skillet. Season both sides of chicken with salt and pepper .
- Heat 1 Tablespoon olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. When oil is hot, add chicken, and cook for 4 minutes on each side or until done. Remove chicken and set aside.
- Add halved tomatoes and white wine to pan. Cook for 1-2 minutes or until the liquid almost evaporates.
- Pile arugula on plates, then top with chicken and tomatoes.