Prep Time: 20 minutes • Cook Time: 50 minutes
- 1 large Zucchini
- 1 cup packed Light Brown Sugar
- 2 tablespoons Sugar
- 2/3 cup Vegetable Oil
- 2 teaspoons Vanilla Extract
- 2 large Eggs
- 1 1/2 cups All-Purpose Flour
- 1/2 teaspoon Baking Powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Baking Soda
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground Cinnamon
- 3/4 teaspoon ground Nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon ground Ginger
- 1/8 teaspoon ground Cloves
- 3/4 teaspoon Salt
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Use a small about of cooking oil, cooking spray, or butter to lightly grease a 9″ x 5″ loaf pan.
- Grate the zucchini to yield 1 3/4 cups.
- Whisk together sugars, oil, vanilla, and eggs in a large bowl.
- Sift the flour, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon, nutmeg, ginger, cloves, and salt together into a separate bowl.
- Add the flour mixture to the egg mixture and stir well. Fold in the grated zucchini.
- Pour the mixture into the loaf pan. Bake until a toothpick inserted in center of loaf comes out clean, 45 to 55 minutes.
- Let the bread cool in the pan for about 10 minutes, then remove it to a wire rack to cool completely.