Serves: 10 • Prep Time: 10 min • Cook Time: 30 min
- 1 box Angel Food Cake Mix
- 20oz can Crushed Pineapple in juice
- 1 pint Berries
- Local Honey
- Berry Mint (Strawberry Mint or Pineapple Mint also harmonize well)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease a 9×13 baking pan.
- In a large bowl mix the crushed pineapple and juice into the cake mix, once combined pour into the greased pan and bake for 30- 45 minutes.
- Crush the berries in a small bowl and finely chop the mint.
- The cake will be golden brown on top when finished and springy to the touch, let cool before cutting.
- Top with black raspberries, drizzle with honey and garnish with mint.