Serves: 2 • Prep Time: 20 min • Cook Time: 10 min
- 1 pound ground lamb
- 1/2 teaspoon Maldon sea salt or coarse kosher salt
- Freshly ground pepper
- 1/4 cup crumbled Feta cheese
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh Mint
- 1 tablespoon Olive oil
- In a small bowl, combine the crumbled feta with the freshly chopped mint.
- In a medium-sized bowl, mix the ground lamb with salt and freshly ground pepper. Divide lamb into 6 equal balls. Push a little hole into a ball and spoon a bit of the mint & feta filling inside. Pinch the hole closed, then flatten the ball into a patty. Repeat with remaining lamb and filling.
- Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Fry the patties 3-5 minutes on each site or until cooked to desired doneness.