Serves: 4 • Prep Time: 30 min
- 1/2 cup fresh Basil plus 8-12 small, whole Basil leaves
- 3 Tablespoons Olive Oil
- 2 Tablespoons Balsamic Vinegar
- Escarole, Radicchio, Endive or any Chicory, sliced
- 2 Mangoes, peeled, halved and thinly sliced
- 8 ounce Mozzarella ball, cut into 8 slices
- Blend finely chopped Basil, Olive Oil, and Balsamic Vinegar. If you have a mini food processor just toss everything in, press the button, and you’re done! Otherwise, finely chop the Basil by hand and blend with oil and vinegar in a small dish.
- Overlap Greens, Mango slices, Mozzarella slices, and whole Basil leaves on plates. Drizzle with vinaigrette. Serve any extra vinaigrette on the side.