Serves: 4 • Prep Time: 1 hr • Cook Time: 30 min
- 2 Sweet potatoes, small to medium sized, cubed
- 1 Tablespoons Olive oil
- Freshly-ground 4 peppercorn blend
- 1 or 2 bunches Curly-leaved kale
- 1 Honeycrisp apple, sliced
- 1/2 cup almond slivers
- 4 oz Pecorino romano, shaved
- 4 Tablespoons Olive oil
- 3 Tablespoons Fresh lemon juice
- 4 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- Toss the sweet potatoes, 2 Tablespoons of olive oil, salt and pepper together on a baking sheet. Arrange evenly and bake for 20 minutes.
- While the sweet potatoes are roasting, clean the kale. Remove the stems and tear the leaves into bite-sized pieces.
- Combine the Mustard Dressing ingredients in a large salad bowl. Add the kale and massage dressing into each leaf individually. This tenderizes the kale and makes it amazeballs.
- Let the roasted potatoes cool while you toast the almond slivers, then add them to the salad, along with the remaining ingredients.