Serves: 4 • Prep Time: 15 min • Cook Time: 7 min
- 4 4-ounce fish fillets such as Tilapia or Catfish
- 2 Tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon dried Basil
- 1 teaspoon dried Thyme
- 1 teaspoon Paprika
- 1 teaspoon ground Black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon Cayenne pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon Salt
- 1/4 teaspoon Garlic powder
- Cooking spray
- Preheat broiler on high.
- Mix butter and seasonings in a small bowl.
- Grease the broiler pan and arrange fish fillets on top of the pan.
- Spoon cajun seasoning over fillets.
- Broil 5-7 minutes, or until fish flakes easily with a fork.