Serves: 6 • Prep Time: 30 min • Cook Time: 1hr 10 min
- 6-8 No-boil lasagna noodles
- 2 cups Broccoli florets
- 1 cup zucchini slices
- 4 oz. Spinach
- 8 oz. Cream cheese
- 2 Eggs
- 1 lb. chicken tenders or boneless, skinless chicken breast
- 16 oz. garlic Alfredo sauce (or use regular Alfredo and add a pinch of granulated garlic)
- 8 ounces Shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 3/4 cup Parmesan
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Poach and shred chicken.
- Prepare filling and sauce in separate bowls.
- Spread 1/3 cup of the sauce on bottom of a lasagna dish.
- Layer 1/2 of noodles, 1/2 of filling, 1/2 of remaining sauce and 1/2 of cheese blend. Repeat.
- Bake covered 45 minutes, then uncover and bake an additional 10 minutes.